With a capacity of 132 Litres the VC200SDD refrigerator is the largest model in the Dulas range of Solar Direct Drive (SDD) Vaccine Refrigerators.
Offering very low total cost of ownership and cost per litre of vaccine storage it is the perfect choice when you need to safely store large quantities of vaccines.
Like all our SDD refrigerators the VC200SDD utilises our optimised solar technology to offer the perfect balanced of array size and autonomy, delivering exceptional reliability whatever the weather.
Fully GAVI CCEOP compliant with the highest level of Grade A Freeze Protection and a +5C to +43C extended temperature operating range.
• 132 litre vaccine storage capacity
• +5°C to +43°C extended operating temperature range
• 79 hours 29 mins autonomy at +43°C
• In-built handle with lock
• In-built solar powered temperature display
• Heavy duty castors to make handling easier
• Grade A User-independent freeze protection (UIFP)
• Completely battery free, with plug and play connectors for easy installation
• Stacking baskets for easy-access stock management
• British made
• LED status indicator
|Net vaccine storage capacity:||132 litre|
|Climate zone:||Hot Zone (+43⁰C)|
|Minimum rated ambient temperature:||+5⁰C|
|Holdover time:||90.5 hours at +43°C|
|Autonomy time:||79 hours 29 min at +43°C|
|Recommended solar array size:||400Wp|
|External:||959 x 1282 x 740 (mm)|
|Shipping weight:||129 kg|
|Gross volume:||205 litre|
|Minimum starting voltage:||24Vdc|
|Minimum starting power||50W refrigerator|
|Compressor:||Danfoss / Secop BD35K|